Monday, August 25, 2008

Lark Street, Hudson Avenue, 9 p.m. - ish



It's an even year. It's and EVEN YEAR. They'll win. It's an even year and the Jets will win nine or ten...(guy, 30s, front stoop, to cell phone)

I am outside of the place and I'm going to wait for you but not for three hours ... I did so good in Long Island, I was doing so good. (Woman, early 20s, in front of Bombers Burrito Bar, to cell phone).

What is a dog doing in here? (Kid, male, in the Ben and Jerry's).

I was there with Shawna and Nina, who is like, five months pregnant. Naw. Nina's pregant? Again? Naw. Yeah.

Two guys, baseball hats, early 20s, on Hudson...

1 comment:

Kelly Hills said...

It's an even year. It's and EVEN YEAR. They'll win. It's an even year and the Jets will win nine or ten..
They have Favre. Who cares about it being an even year, with him on their side?